MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *MMAF OFFICIAL* You Laugh; You Lose Thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #643 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Then lay them on me. If you can post predictions that have in depth detail that have happened, like exact dates, details that are completely, 100% unpredictable (cannot be predicted by man), details that if you put them in court, would actually pass as evidence, then I'm all ready to listen.

If you provide anything that man can predict, then it is useless. You're trying to prove God here, so these predictions must be very damn well amazing, cause people predict things every single day.

Predictions that haven't happened yet are useless.
exact dates are never given, but here's a good site to browse:http://100prophecies.org/

I'll post a few.

That's just 1 link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
i am indeed. its a key point from the baptist way of thinking, and it does not apply to me. i believed, and i was a christian. a real christian. as real as i could ever be of anything, i believed without question and it wasn't something i lost over night.
Baptist way of thinking? I'm confused, are you saying other christians don't believe this verse? The verse is pretty straight forward.

I'm interested in how you fallen away, and btw no, I've never heard of Dante's inferno. Link me to some of it?

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline   Reply With Quote