MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your still Mohammed Ali of MMA

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2011, 03:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coosh View Post
As a huge Ali fan I find it an insult that you compare Fedor to him

Ali was arguably the best ever in a sport that's been around for hundreds of years and took on everyone

Fedor is only arguably the best HW of his era, which is the weakest division in MMA in a sport that's only been around for 20 years

I agree, Ali was one of the most known faces in all of sports history, there would be places in Africa that dont even know MMA exist and know all of Ali's quotes.

And like posted above he changed a entire sport thats had over millions of fighters in, and he is THEE face of all Legendary sports figures.

Fedor is only known by Russians, Japs, and MMA Fans. Not even some of my family knows 1 thing about Fedor.

Pretty much i cant find one person that doesn't know Ali and i prob cant find 1 person around me at work that even heard of Fedor lol

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!