MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2011, 04:58 AM   #10435 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I was considering it, yeah.

I'm so glad that I use gamefly, as there are too many good games coming out this year:

Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, Crysis 2, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, L.A Niore, Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 3, Infamous 2, Portal 2, Deus Ex, Resistance 3, Modern Warfare 3, The Last Guardian, Bulletstorm, Duke Nukem Forever, Elder Scrolls 5, Forza 4, The Witcher 2, Guild Wars 2, Twisted Metal, I am Alive, Doom 4, Fear 3, and my all time most wanted - Diablo 3.

I mean, look at that list.

You have to ration your money, as this year there are far too many games coming out to buy them all.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin