MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your still Mohammed Ali of MMA

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
I didn't realize Ali only beat 2 good HWs in his entire career.
Oy! I wasn't easy, but I had to rep osmium for this. Good sarcasm can't go unrewarded.

Comparing Fedor to Ali has to be considered nothing short of blasphemy. Just look at the competition Ali took on.

Liston, Forman, Frazier, Norton, Patterson, Young, Shavers, even took on Homes way past his prime. Who did Ali ever duck?

Sorry, this just won't work. Fedor was good HW a few years back. He deserves credit. He is not a Gretzsky, or Jordan or Ali. His resume is fair at best, fighting very few actual natural HW's. He fought many mediocre fighters and was unable to finish. And he ducked the best fighters for about 7 years. Try as you may, you will fail and making him out to be Ali.

And please stop blaming M1 for his ducks.