MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sig of the Moment 5 - Sign Ups-

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 04:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Sig of the Moment 5 - Sign Ups-

I want at LEAST 6 people to enter, I will not move ahead unless that number is met. Therefore, sign ups will remain open until we have enough with a due date posted afterwards.

Entries will be PM'd to me due to this, I don't want someones entry being posted say, a week earlier than someone elses.

RULES
Theme : Use of this render from the upcoming game Crysis 2 (right click and save as PNG) The direct link from Planetrenders shows the renderers name. I removed it to save you all about 5 seconds if you chose to right click and save. I had to upload it regardless as hotlinking from Planetrenders is not allowed and it could dissapear at anytime.

Direct Link - http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...90/Crysis2.png

Size : MAX 450X250 - 250X450 (verticle sigs allowed)

Due Date : 21/02/2011

Please PM the entries to me, rather than posting them in this thread. Thanks.

Prizes

First place - 200,000 + SOTM 5 userbar (made after the winner has been decided)
Second place - 100,000
Third place - 50,000

Registration -

M.C
Killstarz
Cutterkick
Intermission
D.P
limba
KryOnicle
Toxic
NikosCC

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote