Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Bigfoots manager responds to psychic allegations

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  rockybalboa25 
#1 ·
lol

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/303347/Silvas-manager-answers-Fedor-camp-psychic-charge/

"Jeez!! I got caught! I will have to come out with the truth now! I hired a Macumbeiro ( Brazilian witch dr) and we killed a black chicken on the cross roads. After this,over a few beers, I showed the witch Dr Fedor's fights, and he was worried that a chicken wouldn't be enough, so we went out and killed a black goat , just to make sure! Very potent stuff! Really messed Fedor's brain waves up!"

#8 ·
lol looks like that old school wrestler Papa Shango, that dude used to scare me. He made the Ultimate Warrior puke once!!

if he could do that to the Ultimate Warrior, Fedor would be a walk in the park.

#11 ·
Anybody here remember the scene from Trading Places (or am I dating myself pretty badly?) where Dan Ackroyd and Eddie Murphy meet on the train and pretend to know each other from some youth conference in Cameroon? They dance a bit and chant "abooya abooya abooya a ha! Abooya abooya abooya a ha!" This is how Silva's team should come out for every fight in the tournament. So should anybody who fights Fedor from now on. Of course, then he'll probably kill them, but it would be funny as hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.