MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** B.J. Penn vs Jon Fitch Pre/Post Fight Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
This is such a strange match up. I both love it and hate it. I love it because of the possibility of Penn winning by dazzling the fans with his BJJ wizardy or flash KO. But deep down inside I know "YAWN" Fitch is lurking. I swear if I see the lay n pray plan in action I'm going to down a beer then go outside and smoke my cigar till the fight is over.

Fitch is garbage. He's one of those gamers who runs the clock just to waste time because he's ahead on the score card. If it's super close it's understandable, but that's his game plan EVERY SINGLE FAWKING TIME. I hate that kind of garbage tactic. Finish your opponent already. You might say the same about GSP. At least GSP mixes it up and lands some pretty sweet combos and has some submission attempts.

The whole world will be watching for BJ to do what he does best. Get the back, sink in the hooks, and go for the RNC.
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote