MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #10479 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
All women are nuts..... if it wasnt for the sex part, id so totally be gay.... what me and Zeberus do tho is i pitch and look up and pretend.... cuz if you pretend, it doesnt count. and then he drugs me, so if im unconcious and dont know what happens... then it doesnt count. so were all good.

3 days of sobriety, so i decided to celebrate by getting drunk! playing Rift Beta still.... other then that not much going on. im Guardian side (for now atleast) Reclaimer is the server, same name here for my mage im playing, incase anyone else is in the Beta too.
pshh those drugs i give you are tic tacs.. you enjoy every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Speaking of alcohol I always use this quote to measure on which side of the "alcoholic" line I stand:

If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Wiser words have never been spoken
"time isnt wasted, when your getting wasted."

"if you aren't wasted, the day is"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Here's another one: time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

"Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink. "

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.