MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - -1vs.All Challenge- Extremely Religious People Have Schizophrenia

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwizzy2k5 View Post
What i mean is, there are many extreme religious people who are not members of a church (or place of worship) and that werent taught by their parents to believe their delusions. But rather, they may have picked up a book of myths and become out of touch with the reality of the world they live in.
Does it make a difference whether the information came from other people/ the Church or from books┐

I think I'm not familiar enough with current scientific researches on the topic to jump into the discussion, but this article might be interesting to you (it is also about reasearch on the temporal lobe):

BBC: "God on the Brain"

As video documentary:

(For those who don't want to see it splitted, but in one part may watch here on googlevideo)

Voiceless is offline   Reply With Quote