MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Arianny Celeste Swimsuit Fap Material

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKen View Post
Never said there was anything wrong with the word, I just moved your thread. Please don't be butthurt about it.
Well you pretty much did say that there is something wrong with the word. Or you wouldn't have had a problem with it as the title now would you. Haha no worries im not really butt hurt. I just think what you did was rude and stupid so if the opportunity arises to make a joke out of it Im going to make it. (We are in the smacktalk section afterall Lol)

On a different subject... 5 min with Arianny... oh lord. There is a very good chance that i could make love to her atleast 3 times in those 5 minutes. If i did anything less my penis would leave me for being stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
That's what I was thinking, she's done playboy what do I care about her in a swimsuit?
Because she is still realllly good looking. And some people INCLUDING MYSELF do like to leave a little to the imagination.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 02-21-2011 at 07:13 PM.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote