MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Watching?

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #42 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
Castle is ******* awesome show,

for those of you that dont know the main guy in it is the guy from serenity and firefly (which they actually poke fun at in a halloween episode) The comedy is spot on with this show
Cool glad to see someone else is a Castle fan

Quote:
im in it till the end gunna watch all of them, my friend said he liked atlantis better too which is hard to believe it could beat a galaxy traveling Macgyver but i guess i soon will see
Speaking of Macguyver....is Burn Notice like a "Homage" to it as i was watching Macguyver the other day and the narration from him when he is explaining a situation is very similer to that of Burn Notice.