MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gods Of The Arena

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #86 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
[quote=TraMaI;1366345]I believe there is another season of Blood and Sand too. Hopefully the main actor can pull through his bout with cancer and show the world what a ******* badass he is again!

EDIT: Just read that Andy Whitfield got replaced... so the new season will be out sooner rather than later!

EDIT2: Holy shit this is the dude replacing him, they could pass for brothers easily. Lets just hope he's got the acting chops as well (he's from a soap opera :\)

He will need to bulk up a bit though o.O

They really look like brothers!
Regarding the bulk up: it's all taken care of.

So many examples out there: Gerard Butler is a pefect example. For 300, then for some romantic comedy...or whateva: different man.
And ...i was surprised to see the transformation of the guy playing Ashur: from Blood and Sand to Gods of the Arena!
He looked like a beast in Gods...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota? View Post
He will never be as good as Andy.... i will always be comparing the new guy to Andy so i may not enjoy the new season as much as i should....

DAMN YOU CANCER
Damn Cancer indeed!
And you are right about actors replacing others actors: everytime something like this happens, we tend to compare the second guy to the first.

Andy was amazining. He really gave Spartacus a lot of personality.
Hope the new guy can pull it off!

And speedy recovery to Andy!
(if he somehow reads MMAF he should we're supporting him!)

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote