MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tired of all the ridiculous threads

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2007, 12:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
screenamesuck
Banned

screenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crosses
All forums on all topics are the same. Your going to find the same kind of people everywhere you go. People like watitdo really do prove your point and you can see that people like him are dealt with (Temporarily Banned) asap. If those type of people are making stupid threads or stupid comments then you have to point on that little finger in the bottom left hand corner of the post and report it. This is not the first thread like this and I'm sure it isn't going to be the last. If I see a topic on here that shouldn't of taken any time out of anyones life I just click the back button and pretend it never existed.
screenamesuck is offline   Reply With Quote