MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Need to Gain 5 -10 LBS Muscle in 2 months Help needed, due to certain circumstances

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2011, 04:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
insaniak
MMA Fanatic

insaniak has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Need to Gain 5 -10 LBS Muscle in 2 months Help needed, due to certain circumstances

Need to Gain 5 -10 LBS Muscle in 2 months Help needed, due to certain circumstances

Alright well I have my first MMA fight 2 months from now and I am wanting to know a few things. First; Eating/calorie intake currently I am eating id say around 1600-2000 I know that is not near the amount needed (Consider I am Training MMA 5 days a week for 2 hours to 3 hours) Eating isnt really a problem I know I need to eat peanut butter(Easy source of Calories +protein + good fats) whole grains veggies beaf, fish. How much calories should I be taking in?My guess is around 3000-4000? (Weight: 155 BF%:16) due to the fact of MMA Training and then I will be needed to Hit the weights. I DO NOT want to gain unneeded weight such as fat trying to eliminate it as much as possible.
Second
I am just not sure what I need to pack on this Muscle, if I cannot do so I will have a huge disadvantage. mainly looking to build up my upper body more than my lower for the fight. I would really appreciate it if I could get some help on this.
insaniak is offline   Reply With Quote