MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - any advice on how to finish Final Fantasy 13!

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2011, 10:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
any advice on how to finish Final Fantasy 13!

Well, after playing a very disappointing Two Worlds 2 (clunky controls, no clear direction in what your suppose to do, enemies killing me very easily, sucky graphics, etc) I decided to go back to Final Fantasy 13!

Last time I played this game I got stuck on Grand Pulse! I thought Sid was a pain in the ass to get through but on Grand Pulse I started running into monsters that handed me my ass on a silver platter. I kind of lost interest in the game because I thought I had to go back a few levels just to spend countless hours leveling up! It was for that very reason why I never got far in the 12th installment because that game is nothing but leveling up (and I didn't find the story all that engaging).

But anyways, I'm starting my second run through of this game and I was wondering if you guys have any advice to give me like...well..anything that will help get through this game basically!