MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fight night Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2006, 07:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
KOS WAS AN UNDEFEATED NATIONAL CHAMPION IN COLLEGE 4 TIME NCAA ALL AMERICAN..HUGHES NEVER WON A NATIONAL TITLE, AND WAS ONLY A 2 TIME ALL AMERICAN...HE COULDNT BEAT KOS IN A WRESTLING MATCH..IN MMA YES..AND DIEGO IS GETTIN MORE EXPOSURE BECAUSE HE WON THE FIRST TUF, AND IS UNDEFEATED..KOS DEF NEEDS TO IMPROVE HIS ALL AROUND SKILLS BUT HUGHES STARTED OFF AS JUST A WRESTLER, AND LOOK AT HIM NOW, AND IN THE OPINION OF MOST KOS HAS THE BETTER WRESTLIN CREDENTIALS
I am going to leave you with this jdun11, when Goulet decimates Koscheck I will be excersizing my bragging rights. Because this isn't a wrestling match Kos is getting into with Goulet. Talk to you after Koscheck Vs. Goulet.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote