MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Man Michael Bisping is a scumbag.

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2011, 03:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
anderton46
Bantamweight

anderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud of
He said in the post fight presser was that he was waiting for Rivera to get up but was too eager. As much as you all hate the guy think about it for a second and I think I believe him. He held that Thai clinch for a good few seconds and Rivera was getting up and I think Bisping just fired too early. He was waiting and waiting and as Rivera was getting up he realised what Bisping was doing and just held it.

As for his after fight antics he was fired up and hurt 'emotionally' lol as he claimed. Yeah he acted like a dick but what can you, do hes not scum though. He's a british fighter who you dislike greatly
anderton46 is offline   Reply With Quote