MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** B.J. Penn vs Jon Fitch Pre/Post Fight Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #291 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Take a look at the new thread I posted up with BJ's post fight interview with Ariel. He equate his reaction to that of Rampage vs Lyoto which is clearly understandable. I thought Fitch might have won the split as well.

That fight was for BJ to take. He was tired by the third.

One way to look at it. BJ knew 100% that Fitch would take him down and grind him out. So he flipped the script and said I'm going to take this head on and do the same thing to you even though I'm smaller. Like I said BJ knew he couldn't outmuscle him, outgrind em, but he could outsmart em. Swear I thought he was going to get the RNC. That's Dave Camarillo at work there.

Guess working with Matt Hughes paid off dividends.
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote