MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ebersole fans??

Thread: Ebersole fans??
View Single Post

Old 02-27-2011, 05:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
I am laughing now!
It was all for fun and i don't wann brag or anything, but it happened.

The thread where it happened...

And...don't wanna take away anything from Ebersole, but Lytle didn't look his usual tonight. Too slow, to flat footed, sloppy striking, went for the BIG punches too often.
Still, Ebersole has a BIG credit for taking Lytle out of his comfort zone! Props to him.

PS: if you're curious to know if i put a bet on Ebersole, the answer is no. I couldn't.
Next time you have that feeling again let me know. We can make some loot...haha! The only footage I saw of Ebersole was the cartwheel kick which he actually attempted twice. He is a funky fighter. It should be him vs Mckenzie...haha...but nah he'll prolly fight Paulo Thiago next.
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote