MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey, I won a pro fight!

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Hey, I won a pro fight!

whats up guys? after taking some time off after my debut to get fat for the holidays and cry about the loss and my misfortune when it comes to judging I got back in the gym and decided to take another tough fight. I figured if I beat a can I would be 1-1 with one illegitimate win and lost to the solid guy I fought which is kind of lame. I also knew that going 0-2 to start off would render me essentially irrevelant in the sport, and even the local scene....anyway I took a fight against Steven Durr(16-4 ammy ranked #1 in kentucky and tennessee who had his last ammy bout on the strikeforce challenger series). Up a weight class at 145. Sounds really dumb, but luckily it paid off for me. Hard ass camp and fought friday, won a unanimous decision. Will be a month or so before I get the video up but it will be worth it. Landed big spinning backfist and two flying knees, headkick, and three knees to the head. My speed really won me the fight, it was fun and nice to remember what winning an mma fight is like. And it paid my rent for the month. Pretty swank as damone would say. fighting again in two weeks. will get the vid up when i get it.
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote