MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** B.J. Penn vs Jon Fitch Pre/Post Fight Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2011, 11:28 PM   #293 (permalink)
DragonStriker
Lightweight

DragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
All said, ... it was the most exciting Fitch Fight I can think of but, it left me feeling just like BJ looks here.

It will be cool to see who adjusts better in the rematch but, I'm afraid of the answer.

War BJ
Is it just me or is this gif like the funniest gif I have seen in a while. I laughed so hard when fitchs crew were mad and one of bjs guy is waving his arms around running behind them.

Anyways BJ fought an amazing fight he has nothing to be ashamed of he almost beat one of the best welterweight fighters and to some people he did but a draw is a draw. We know dana hates those.

DragonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote