MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping: 'Jorge Rivera's cornermen were still screaming abuse at me after the

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 03:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
If Rivera SPIT on his Corner men, u REALLY think i would of said he had it coming....

I would of said him Yelling at his corner men, and the shit talk directly after was totally a "You had it coming" moment.

Spitting is like against the law to do to someone here... Although a minor offense.

No one deserves to be spat on from shit talking to promote a fight period
If he spat on his corner man, I would agree. When I first saw it, I was disgusted. But, after looking at the clips, it does, to me anyway, look like Bisping was trying to spit on the mat in front of the corner man.

Hes sill an idiot. But, so is Rivera. The videos were sly and insulting... and made me laugh.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote