MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping: 'Jorge Rivera's cornermen were still screaming abuse at me after the

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 03:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
If he spat on his corner man, I would agree. When I first saw it, I was disgusted. But, after looking at the clips, it does, to me anyway, look like Bisping was trying to spit on the mat in front of the corner man.

Hes sill an idiot. But, so is Rivera. The videos were sly and insulting... and made me laugh.
Ur right the videos were sly and insulting. I also enjoyed them, but Rivera had to know there was going to be backlash.

You don't disrespect a man in public and expect him to be cool with it do you?

In our society does this warrant someone spitting on you? We think it's unjust, immoral and unsportsmanlike, but we should consider that many men have been killed or dismembered for much less insulting displays of public disrespect.

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote