MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How did YOU score Fitch vs Penn, round by round.

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 06:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
First off I just want to have a quick shout out to the haters. And I'm gonna let you finish hatin', but I just want you to know that Fitch beat Penn's ass so hard he'll feel it FOR ALL TIME.
Second:
10-9 Penn, 10-9 Fitch, 10-8 Fitch (he out struck him by well over 100 strikes and that's regardless of what FM says. Not to mention Penn did jack shit the whole time, hardly even a conceivable defense).

Third, want to point out to the haters that the poll stands 8 votes for Fitch WINNING. 4 votes for a draw and 2 sublimely delusional votes for Penn winning. Haters gonna hate.
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote