MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Training and Supplement Questions.

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2006, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
Training and Supplement Questions.

Hi i had some questions about recommended Supplements and training.

When i was in high school i was a State Contender in Wrestling/Swimming/ and played Soccer all my life and was at about a 5.8% body fat level. After that i took up MMA to a degree, learning more about kickboxing and submission work. During that time i lost alot of cardio, i am now at about a 16% body fat level and my cardio is to be honest terrible seeing how i haven't fought in about a year now.
It's hard because i was working and going to community college at the same time, both full time and had no time to really hit the gym (i work in a lumber yard, so after hulken around bricks/soil/lumber/concret already ya feel real tired). Now im moven out to a University and don't have to work at all and im looking to spend alot of my time getting back into shape, because i hate being out of shape, think everyone does.

Anyways i know how to diet right, and how to work out but what supplements are recommended just for Fat burning and muscle building. Of course you see Xyience since we all watch UFC, then theres ones like Stacker and all those others.

Was wondering which ones work the best but without going into stupid shit like anabolic steroids which raise testosteron(sp?) level.

Anyways thanks alot, right now im looking into this product.
http://www.xyience.com/?mod_content_...e4e09ef2aa8a5a

Xyience XM2, i had alot of buddys that took it as i started to quit takeing kickboxing and they said it worked damn good.

Any suggestions or opinions?

Thanks alot.
Mike
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote