MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor to fight Bisping

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 02:33 PM   #55 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
Well then Id say he could be in trouble. He looked bad in his last fight and Vitor should KO him, that leaves him one maybe two losses away from being cut..

I think he makes a good gatekeeper so I hope they keep him around.
Absolutely no offense intended, but this statement is laughable. They are about as likely to cut bisping as they are Anderson Silva. The guys gets crowds involved and love him or hate him, people like to watch fights he's involved in... even if he does lose to Vitor his stance of only having losses to former champions stays intact. He's not going anywhere.

I also find it laughable how many poeple on here are counting the man out so fast against the serverly overrated Vitor. But I'm pretty used to that by now. I'll be dropping some money on The Count because I'm sure the odds will justify it.
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote