MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor to fight Bisping

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #57 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRClover View Post
Absolutely The guys gets crowds involved and love him or hate him, people like to watch fights he's involved in...
Thats the big issue and disagreement, I dont hate him but if I never saw him fight again it wouldn't bother me and I dont think he's going to win against the top guys in the UFC, if thats what they are going to feed him then he's going to lose.

He'll always have his English fans but in my experience americans have always hated him.

Out of the nine people I know that are MMA fans only one guy likes to watch him fight the rest of us would rather see just about anyone else on a card lol.
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote