MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - FEG is Dead, not JMMA

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hennessy
Flyweight

Hennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level now
Man, I have been a big fan of the japanese MMA game.
back to the glorious PRIDE days and therefore I would be devastated if JMMA would "die".

I was entertained by the DREAM events, but I absolutely agree that they made big time mistakes and also were extremely unlucky.(DREAM vs Strikeforce, Saku's losses)

I would really like to have a counterpart to the UFC, expecially in Japan. I do not think that this would be bad for the game.

I do understand the guys also that are arguing that it is best to have all the great fighters in one league, but unfortunately that is an illusion in my book.

Sometimes the fighters might not get along with management and get a release or they lost 2 or 3 fights and were given the pink slip.

Especially for the talent I think it is good to at least have ONE real competition to the UFC so that they have options.

Strikeforce is something, that's true but personally (and this is only due to my feelings) I'd rather have a strong competition overseas.

Let's all hope for the best that FMG will survive...if not for DREAM, at least for the honorable K-1!!
Hennessy is offline   Reply With Quote