MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chris Lytle thinking retirement, fought with knee injury

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
*Mental injury* - that was his biggest problem going into this fight.
He had high hopes in fighting Codit, especially with Condit's named being mentioned in the same sentence as "title shot", after the Hardy fight.

Lytle had good reasons to believe that a win over Condit would get him very close to a title fight.

But a win against Ebersole, wouldn't have meant anything for his title hopes. I think he *disconnected* when he found out Condit pulled out.
But of course, he can't/won't admit it!
Yah. There was simply no upsides for Chris to fight that guy. To lose to such an unorthodox fighter too, sucked the wind out of em physically and mentally. Chris worked hella hard to get there. It's like Ebersole just collected all of his (Chris) wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Yes. I is digging this perspective.
Holy...talk about Ghetto English...lolz! I agreezy fa sheezyy dis
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote