MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC...in 3D! SHABBA!

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
MikeHawk
Lightweight

MikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I couldn't care less for HD either to be honest. Visual effects never really bothered me. I usually don't like movies that rely on special effects and/or 3D and don't have anything else to offer (recently Avatar and Tron). I'm more of a music guy, so simulated 3D sound in headphones is much more attractive to me than 3D vision which I already have due to having two eyes.
Man, if you've never seen Avatar in 3D at one of the gigantic IMAX theaters, you can't judge. I'm probably over hyping it because I was drunk but it was ******* awesome.
MikeHawk is offline   Reply With Quote