MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2011, 10:09 AM   #10727 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Haha she's awesome man, I love Staffies. I used to be terrified and beyond scared of them, as one attacked my first Greyhound/Collie Lurcher Buzz(now passed away ). But I learnt my hate was purely down to fear and ignorance.

All 'aggressive breeds' are purely given that rep down to owners buying/breeding them and training them for that purpose. It's completely down to the owner.

Since the attack I've met a wide number off Staffs and English Bull terriers that are just awesome awesome dogs. It sucks so many breeds get a bad rep for human mistakes. I'm just glad I learnt quickly I was wrong to fear an entire breed purely based on the actions of one dog.
Awwww, poor buzz. I cried my eyes out when my older dog passed away, you get so attached to them. Like even Baley now is only 8 months old, but if she went away, I would be devastated.

Yea, horrible to hear about your dog getting attacked but it really isnt the dogs fault. You can turn a chiwawa into a little killing machine if you wanted to. It purely comes down to how you treat your dog and how you train it.

Any dog can be turned into a viscous little ****er with the right nob head of an owner. The difference is that staffs are very strong, built and can do a lot more damage than other dogs, so the dick heads use them. It really is sickening.

Yea, once you come into contact with one, you realise just how playful and lovable they really are. They love human attention.