MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which is the better game?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2011, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
nusster
Amatuer

nusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the roughnusster is a jewel in the rough
I voted Undisputed as I have played all three MMA games and I think UFC is better because you're fighting much more well known fighters. I had problems with EA MMA striking system and have switched to 'classic' or 'ufc undisputed' style of controls. Other than that EA MMA has a much better mentor in career mode (Bas Rutten) and much better tattos in career mode. Undisputed has good presentation and when you play the game it feels like you're watching a fight. And what I like about UFC Undisputed is they made an MMA game and not a kickboxing game because ground game in Undisputed is complex (as it is in real life) and does not consist of four buttons.

Last edited by nusster : 03-01-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: I sad "feel the game" instead of "play the game" xD
nusster is offline   Reply With Quote