MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which is the better game?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
ea sports
+Has a submission system that works.
+arguably better looking models
+i like the striking system better. you put together your own combos instead of havering preset ones.
+ i iike the dash movement style to avoid punches and stuff
+variety in organizations rule sets and fighting arenas.
+internet fighter share.
+regular CAFs are actualy worth a damn although still not as good as those that go through career mode.
- too easy (I koed fedor on legendary with ken shamrock with in the first week when i had it
- commentating is horrible I mean some time i think it has to be a joke and there is no way they were serious when they came up with these lines.
[SIZE="4"]UFC undisputed[/size]
+personaly i like the grapling system better.
+ i also like the takedown system better.
+ damage system a little better (for instance you leg kick a guy enough and he wot be able to walk we for the rest of the match and he becomes un able to stop TDs
+ KOs are a little more epic and big strikes seem to have a little more "pop" in them and just look better.
- too hard for a lot of people and the degree the dificulty jumps. For instance in career mode you can pretty much run through the class but the difficulty jumps up dramatically like 5 folds almost. Also the title defense mode is extremely hard because damage is cumulative. Most people can make it to fight 10 11 or 12 but lose. I can do it but it took me a long time to figure it out.
- Submissions suck!!!!

As far as career mode thats more personal preference than anything i prefer EA mma.

Taking all that into affect i prefer EA MMA.