MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Creation of the Month - March - GFX Comp

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2011, 08:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Creation of the Month - March - GFX Comp

Welcome to 'Creation of the Month', a new GFX competition that I am hoping to run every month. It will run in a very similar format to Kry's SOTM and will have a different set Artwork topic each month.

I might Even run a 'Creation of the Year' at the end of each year featuring the winning creation from each month with additional cred prizes... we'll see how it goes

Signups will be for 1 week, and then an additional week for creations. As with SOTM i would like at least 6 entries and i may leave signups open for a little longer, if we are short.

RULES - March

Theme: Cartoons from your youth
Artwork Style: Sig (MAX 450X250 - 250X450 (verticle sigs allowed)

Due Date: Tuesday PM 7th March.

Please PM the entries to me, rather than posting them in this thread. Thanks.

Prizes

First place: 500,000 + COTM userbar (made after the winner has been decided)
Second place: 250,000
Third place: 150,000

(prize pot has been doubled thanks to our friendly Welsh Mod: KryOnicle )
(and doubled again from limba)
(and another 100k added by M.C)

Registration
1. KryOnicle 2nd
2. M.C WINNER
3. D.P.
4. Limba
5.CutterKick 2nd
6.Intermission

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote