MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Full Cast Announced for TUF 13

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2011, 08:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
MrObjective
Lightweight

MrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By AllMrObjective Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
The way I was hearing from limba about how they tried fighters out pretty much guaranteed for me tht there wouldn't be any strikers in the group.

And this just confirms it.

Most of them dull grapplers, half who can't even complete a single....good job TUF...-_-

Anyway Myles Jury, even if he doesn't win, which he should and probably will, is clearly the best of the bunch and will have a good career.

He and Torres are probably the best strikers there...which isn't saying much but meh.
Best prospects are mostly Brazillian at WW and MW - and unfortunately aren't all Caucasian and English speaking.

TUF is about entertainment first and the fight of the coaches to sell the PPVs.

If they want get cream of the crop prospect, truer future stars, start here:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/12/1...yuri-villefort

Not like 1 or 2 day try-outs and personality judges like American Idol in some gym.

They have Black House in the house, and they're not recruiting all those great Brazilian prospects out there - WTF?

(TBH I hate reality tv and never watched TUF the show) - this roster not top level prospects - it's a show, someone comes out on top - who might be an ok fighter one day, you learn to hate/love personalities. Bleh.. rant over.
MrObjective is offline   Reply With Quote