MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Coach Tells Evans He Should Be Willing to Fight Jones

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2011, 11:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I was thinking the same thing. To offer it to him right there after the Bader fight. Never in a billion years is he going to say anything but "f*uck yes".

If had he had a chance to go home, and talk to his coaches/team about the offer... he still would have said yes.

When it comes down to it, when titles are on the line, you do it. You might not like it, but to live the rest of your life wondering "what if?"... that shit would eat up inside.
"What if?!....." - that is one of the hardest question to ask yourself...and usually it's a sign of regret.

Life is all about the choices you make. Taking chances.
And in this sport, today, you gotta take every chance you get, because you never know when you'll get another one.

I know, because i am asking myself the "what if?!..." question, more and more these days... (regarding a certain subject)

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote