#1 · (Edited)

Danny Castillo vs. Joe Stevenson

Cyrille Diabate vs. Steve Cantwell

Shane Roller vs. Thiago Tavares

Reuben Duran vs. Takeya Mizugaki

Rob Kimmons and Dongi Yang

Dave Branch vs. Rousimar Palhares

Todd Brown vs. Igor Pokrajac

Please direct all threads/conversation regarding this fight into this thread. All other threads will be merged into this one.

See less See more
#5 ·
If Joe loses this fight, he probably has a decent future in strikeforce. I'll be watching those two fights on facebook.

#16 ·
...That was easily one of the most terrible preformances I've ever seen. I couldn't believe my eyes while watching that fight. Just absolutely terrible. Cantwell should apologize to the fans, and to Diabate.

#17 ·
It's just that he had a terrible game plan. He took Diabate down in the first round and then let him up which was a bad idea in the first place, and then he gets caught for his troubles. After that, he just stood there taking punches and kicks in the second and third round. Diabate was gassed himself, but that didn't stop him from using Cantwell as a human punching bag. He mostly just lobbed the punches at Cantwell with little effort or power and left his hands down for the most part. He knew he wasn't threatened at all after the first round.

Reactions: Rusty
#26 ·
That is true, but it´s also true that he was not trowing power punches and still managed to get gassed by the end of the 1st.
If he doesn´t improved his cardio he will be eaten by any mid-level fighter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.