MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Was [blank] Robbed? Spoiler!

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2011, 11:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
420atalon
Heavyweight

420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness
I wouldn't say robbed but I remember coming away thinking Sanchez might have stole the round but I bet if I rewatched it I would think Kampmann did enough to win the 2nd round. Sanchez really only landed those couple decent shots that semi buckled Sanchez and Kampmann was hitting Sanchez just as hard but it wasn't hurting him.

I can't believe Kampmann is so stupid though. Obviously stronger and yet refuses to try for a takedown even in the 3rd when he clearly needed one after Diego got his. Also a far more technical striker but let Diego brawl with him in the 2nd and 3rd.

Diego deserved to win tonight just because Kampmann is such an idiot. If you aren't going to go balls to the wall looking for a finish then you have to at least try and win on points...
420atalon is offline   Reply With Quote