MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Was [blank] Robbed? Spoiler!

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2011, 12:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
suffersystem
Flyweight

suffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to allsuffersystem is a name known to all
Unfortunately, I would have to go with the judges on this one. I thought Diego may have had a shot to win it, but figured Kammpman would because of his more dominant first round. I have no issues with this decision, but wouldn't have minded either fighter winning. I do think though that Kammpman sort of brokedown half way through that second round. Hell, he didn't even look quite the same after the first one.

https://www.facebook.com/DeathValleyDriverPEI
suffersystem is offline   Reply With Quote