MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Munoz Vs Paul Harris

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
god damn! you know hes huge but looking at these pics...holy...henderson looks like a kid next to him...how this man doesnt gass just walking to the octagon is incredible!

i really dont see how you can escape a sub from this monster...he might be the true jacare......i really hate how stupid he was in the marquardt fight...i think that was his fight to lose, or maybe we are hyping him too much

but a guy with a ground game so dangerous deserves the hype!
Not really he fcuking was owning Nate, even in the stand up he had Nate on the back foot, and the worse think still is that not only had be had his mind on the fight would Nate not of got the TKO but he woudl probably not of even gone anywhere near Palhares on the floor had he been set ready to pull guard, Nate would of let him back up to his feel unless he was feeling suicidal.

And further still it a fcuking early stoppage, Palhares was not hurt by Nates GnP on that attack, he was a little surprised but still not even shaken he just sat there took it and just raised him arms like he was about to shoe off an annoying little fly that just flew into his face, had the ref not been so quick to jump in I would of put Palhares seconds away from getting back up to his feet or even pulling Nate straight into another submission from where he was, because Nate was not even phasing him.

Had that fight continued from where it was even after he stopped paying attention, I think it would of been near guaranteed that Palhares would of come back eventually finished Nate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
You really wanna see him at 170, don't you?!
He would rip off some limbs...no doubt in my mind :P
The only reason I want to see that is because he is the only fighter out there that I would personally make favorite to beat GSP, in fact I would very surprised if GSP won that fight if it ever came about, and I can't say that about any other fighter on the planet.

Last edited by K R Y : 03-04-2011 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Post Merge.
KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote