MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #259 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Sun 2-27: Karate, which was the ordinary kicking drills, stretches, pushups, situps etc.
Mon: Kickboxing (jump rope/kick shield/light live standup drills)
tue: rested
Wed: Just like Monday.
Thur: Judo was my first introduction to kumikata and getting the fast ippon, as some of the people in my club are preparing to compete. It was fun as shit but not as much cardio as I would have liked. My training partner had a doubleweave and I had to work to grip his lapel or collar at all, so I went after his sleeves a lot.
Fri: Ezekiel choke from mount and a couple of escapes from the sleeve grip. I worked on S mount/knee on belly/side control/full mount drills on the ground bag, then ran 2 miles. TBH, a lot of sport judo looks like jiu-jitsu, at least to my relatively untrained eye.
Sat: Judo was further kumikata and blocking out how a match would be run, as much of the class has never competed in judo. My girl uke was there, so it was awesome.
Sun: rested

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 03-08-2011 at 01:45 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote