MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Paul Harris Owning Mayhem Miller In Training

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2011, 06:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Rousimar is an absolute animal, I can't remember the controversy around the Nate fight but Nate did kind of have it given to him on a plate. If Palhares had won that, we're talking about a guy who IMO would handle Sonnen, Maia, Bisping etc and finish them all.

I think Rousimar Palhares and Maiquel Falcao are the two most dangerous guys at MW not including Anderson Silva, or Hector Lombard who NEEDS to be in the UFC asap.
I still think if Palhares hadn't made the mistake he made (complaining about grease in the middle of the fight and getting hit), he could've won the fight!
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote