MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Paul Harris Owning Mayhem Miller In Training

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
I'm still not on the Palhares train. His BJJ is undeniable but I don't think he's intelligent enough of a fighter to be champion material in today's MMA. He also doesn't seem to be in the good graces of DW for whichever reason.

I certainly would pay a million schrute bucks to see Falcao vs Palhares, IMO that's a headliner just due to the unanswered questions and how it'd be impossible to predict.

It's too bad he choked against Marquardt because Palhares vs. Okami would be very interesting. Okami would look like Struve in that fight size-wise.

I agree with getting Lombard in the UFC finally but Bellator just got that amazing, huge MTV deal of live fights every saturday for free. I think we can forget about Eddie and Hector ever making their way to the Octagon.

sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote