MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #10915 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
We are witnessing a true phenomenon boys and girls.

In one day we have gone from TIGER BLOOD RADIO to CHARLIE TV.

That's right. Charlie will be streaming his own tv show starting tonight in direct competition with strikeforce.

I don't know what I'm going to watch
I don't buy into that whole Charlie Sheen thing. It's another extremely overhyped situation that the media can exploit to get viewers and get everyone talking. Charlie is in debate with the people he works for, Charlie is doing this and that, and it's not anymore crazy or wild than any average person would be going through.

Media is overhyping/editing the footage so that it look like Charlie is some weird guy and blah blah blah, the media runs on this stuff, it's how they are still alive. It'll bullshit and is completely useless to go by cause they will edit and twist everything to go against a person to get hits, that's how it's always been.

Charlie doens't look anymore off or weird or anything than 90% of the people in the world, but it's sure twisted by the media to seem that way.

You know why Charlie is doing this TV show and all this? Cause he knows full well the media will buy into it and get all excited over it. You realize Charlie now selling millions of T shirts and stuff over this whole thing? Yeah, Charlie is using the media's ridiculous hyping over everyday business situations to make lots of money.

Good for him.