MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #10918 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Give me all the shit in the world for this but, should i look up Scrubs?

LOOK IT UP! NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Way to take the fun out of the biggest Train wreck since John Edwards
Except he's not a train wreck. He's actually very smart in this. You go watch his TV show, you think you're watching someone acting out/spouting crazy ideas, cause that's what the media sure wants you to believe, otherwise who would care? If no one cares, they can't squeeze money out of it, so they make you care.

In reality, he's doing a TV show cause that gets him more money, more people buy into the situation, more people will buy his Charlie Sheen T shirts that he's currently selling and all the other merchandise over this whole thing (I just saw an hour TV thing on the whole situation, where it shows him and his buddies talking about how to squeeze more sales out of people over it all).

He's making tons of cash simply because he knows very well people will tune in to his whole thing cause the media will force you to via making it seem a thousand times worse than it actually is.

I personally think it's funny, people are like "aw, crazy Charlie!" and Charlie's saying "yeah, I'm crazy! keep giving me attention/following the situation so I can get more money out of this whole thing".

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin