MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Munoz Vs Paul Harris

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hiro
Welterweight

Hiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHiro Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
i agree man, i really think in a rematch palhares would take him, theres really no way nate would have jumped in his guard like that, fact is nate got lucky!

and about him going to WW i 100% agree, i always wanted maia to go down to see what he could do against GSP, since there really isnt an elite bjj guy at WW...well now they have shields

but palhares vs GSP would be awesome, and he would still have a HUGE strength advantage at WW...more so than MW cuz MW also has some huge dudes

i think palhares could be more dangerous at WW and lose some of that unecessary muscle!...thiago alves is another guy i wanted to see drop, every1 said i was crazy but he also has a LW frame with unecessay muscles...his striking would obliterate guys at LW, problem is he would have to lose TOO much muscle

and after the dolce diet he seems to have found his rythem at WW, before he looked too gassed for WW, too slow...but now hes awesome! anyways...i digress

palhares to WW FTW!
Who's to say a fighter fights the same when you take away a chunk of muscle from every limb?
Hiro is offline   Reply With Quote