MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC to Sweden!!

Thread: UFC to Sweden!!
View Single Post

Old 03-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
fullcontact
Bantamweight

fullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant futurefullcontact has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkdot View Post
I'll respond in english so also danish people will understand!

MMA has been accepted into the Swedish Budo-association and is therefore goverment sanctioned but untill recently they've had some different "more safe" rules. Very recently though they got permission to use international MMA rules in order to attract international promotions like the UFC

The UFC will fill any 15k-20k stadium in the contry EASY. People from Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Germany will also make the short trip just to see a live UFC event.

I really hope they do decide that Sweden is the best option for the 5th Nov show.
Danes understand Swedish texts perfectly... Anyway, I am rooting for Malm° for obvious reasons.

Can't believe Scotland got an event before Scandinavia...