MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dennis Siver. How far can he go?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hennessy
Flyweight

Hennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level now
well obviosly I hope that he will be a success in the UFC. We need a "poster boy" here. We need a fighter that puts Germany on the MMA map and hopefully bring more events to my country. Kinda like what Bisping did for the UK.

But honestly, I voted that he will get close to a #1 contender spot and that would already be an accomplishment.

I was really suprised and pleased with his improvend takedown defense in his last fight down under, but I also don't think that Soti is that good of a wrestler to really say if his skills have improved enough.

There are many talented american wrestler there and currently, I do not see Siver stopping them.

His stand up is excellent and also kind of unpredictable and
If he is really busting his ass to get better in wrestling and sub defense then I can imagine him having a shot in the future.

I keep my fingers crossed, hoping for it and anticipating that moment.
Hennessy is offline   Reply With Quote