MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dennis Siver. How far can he go?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
I'll take that over being called a racist.

I respect those who earn it through fighting the best and winning their way to a top position in a promotion. It's a great deal different than talking yourself into a number one spot, which, if you believe Melvin, he already holds. You beat a hype train, and now you're the number one LW in the world? Get the hell out.

And what's so bullsh!t about it? Everyone was willfully blind to Melvin for so many years? I think it's more likely he's only just earning some recognition, but to each his own. Outside of his KO power and willingness to bang, this man was never much to brag about.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote