MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping hits fan at UFC127 After party!

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2011, 05:46 AM   #24 (permalink)
rabakill
Middleweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I have no idea how hard Bisping hits, I've never been hit by the guy, so I won't say I can hit harder or if he doesn't hit hard(not to mention I have serious pillowfists myself so I can't talk). But there are plenty of people in gyms around the world with one punch KO power who you'll never ever hear about, for any number of reasons. They don't want to fight for a living, they can't, they have severe holes in their game. Who knows, not really a defense of anyone, just saying that just because no one has any idea who you are doesn't mean you can't put someones lights out.
I agree. I know I can hit very hard but would make an absolutely horrible fighter due to a case of hating getting punched in the face. and zero chance bisping hit that kid as hard as he could.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote